Sunday, April 26, 2009

Usefullness?

There's probably an extra 'L' in there but I like using multiple double letters in words...like mississippi. lol

Anyway, I'd been wondering how much I blog anymore...I mean, I have my own page I can setup to be as private as I want, or let anyone I want know about it...but I just don't have the urge to put my thoughts down like I used to I suppose. I'm trying to figure out what it stems from...

I think it's because I've started talking to God more...right before I go to sleep at night I've been trying to make it a habit to look out my dark, open window and listen to the world (and sometimes Vickie's dog) and just talk to God. I'm not sure if I'd really call it a prayer...but it always turns out that way, which is kinda cool in itself. I talk about things that weigh heavy on my heart, mainly finding that one Christian girl God has for me...and how I'm gonna get a job after I graduate. The latter isn't a big deal, but the former...it feels like I'm ALWAYS thinking about it. Even as I walk between classes or I'm driving. Sometimes I don't mind pondering the future and what God might do, it's like I'm causing myself emotional pain cause everyday I wonder if today is the day, and obviously it hasn't been yet.

I guess that, because I tend to do this, I've been praying for patience...which I always thought I had, but I'm finding out that I just don't have any when it comes to this...and I suppose it would be different if 80% of the girls I know where like the 2-3 that I know to be good Christians. Heh, if it were like that I can almost guarantee I'd be married by now (or at least engaged).

Enough of such things and on to more cheerful news: School's almost over...and I might be getting a job at the Theater this Summer...interesting? I haven't decided yet. Right now all I know if that I have Word open in my other screen and it has a 2/10 page paper that I need to be 10/10 before I hit the hay. Tomorrow I then need to research a timeline of native americans in Oklahoma and finish about 14 essay questions....THEN, I need to work on my Design projects...err..finals. It sounds rough, but I think I got most of it ironed out.


I figured out I'm one of those people who have to have meaning in everything. Mainly because everything HAS meaning in it...at least to me. I'm also a glass all-full person. I think the glass is 50% full of tea (or other liquid) and 50% full of air...thus 100% full. 

I learned the Cherokee creation story this semester...and I am amazed at how similar it compares to the Bible. I forgot some of it, but I have a video of it I might have to download or something to my computer.

Anyway...this paper has to be done soon...way too soon so I am off for now.

No comments: